ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Before using the Sites, please carefully read the Terms, because, by using the Sites, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Sites. Romero Mentoring reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Terms at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Sites. If you continue to use the Sites after we post modified Terms, this indicates you agree to the modified Terms.
Romero Mentoring reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Sites (or any part thereof). Romero Mentoring shall not be liable to any user or other third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites or its services, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
If you have questions regarding these Terms please contact Romero Mentoring at [email protected]
Romero Mentoring is a leading provider of mentorship, internship and instructor-led courses in financial modeling, and corporate valuation training to undergraduate and graduate students and professionals. Romero Mentoring provides mentorship, internships and live classroom training, workshops at business and academic institutions and multimedia presentations and course materials that can be downloaded or accessed via the internet. The Sites provide information about Romero Mentoring, its course and mentorship offerings, and allows individual users to register for courses or apply for mentorship, and institutions to contact Romero Mentoring regarding customized programs or live workshops.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. By using the Sites, you warrant to Romero Mentoring that you will not use the Sites, or any of the content on the Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or by any applicable law. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates.
You agree to only use the Sites for yourself. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or if Romero Mentoring has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Romero Mentoring may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account and prevent you from using the Sites in the future.
- USER SUBMISSIONS AND RULES OF CONDUCT. Account holders will be able to participate in online discussion forums and to submit or post comments, profiles and/or other content on the Sites (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or submit to the Sites, and for the consequences of posting or submitting it. By posting or submitting User Content to the Sites, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid, perpetual license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, perform, and otherwise make available your User Content in connection with the Sites and for our broader educational purposes, including without limitation for promoting or redistributing part or all of the Sites (and derivative works thereof) in any manner or media, and to authorize others to do the foregoing. By posting or submitting User Content to the Sites, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us the foregoing rights, and that neither your User Content nor our use of it as permitted under the foregoing license will infringe or violate anyone’s rights. You agree not to submit or post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Sites, that:
- Infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
- Violates any law or regulation
- Is intentionally false or misleading
- Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
- Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
- Is obscene or contains pornography
- Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
- Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site
- COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS. The copyrightable content on the Sites is owned by or licensed to Romero Mentoring. You agree not to copy, distribute or otherwise use any content other than for personal, noncommercial purposes unless you obtain Romero Mentoring’s prior written consent.
The Romero Mentoring logo and other Romero Mentoring trademarks are owned by Romero Mentoring (the “Romero Mentoring Marks”). You may not use Romero Mentoring Marks for any product or service that does not belong to us, nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source, affiliated with, sponsor of or endorser of any product or service. In addition, you may not use Romero Mentoring Marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
- LINKS. We may provide links to other websites. We exercise no control whatsoever over these other websites and are not responsible or liable for the content or activities on them. You use any such sites solely at your own risk.
- NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. The information on the Sites is provided for general instructional or informational purposes only, and no content is intended as advice for investing or trading in ownership, loans, derivatives or securities of any company or organization.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify (and, if requested, defend) Romero Mentoring, its affiliates and its respective officers, employees, and agents from all liabilities, damages, losses or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) an indemnitee may incur based upon any third-party claims related to or arising out of your acts or omissions in connection with your use of the Sites in any way or your violation of the these Terms.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You understand and agree that the Sites and all services and content are available on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that you use them at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from your use of the Sites. Romero Mentoring expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, warranties that any part of the Sites or service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, and that any content is safe in any manner for download. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in this disclaimer may not apply to you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly understand and agree that Romero Mentoring is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or similar damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if Romero Mentoring has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (i) the use of or the inability to use the service, (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, or (iii) any other matter relating to the service. In some jurisdictions, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and any dispute arising out of your use of the Sites is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York in the United States applicable to contracts made and performed wholly within that State. By using this Sites and service, you hereby irrevocably submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the state and county of New York with respect to any dispute arising under the Terms.
- REPORT OF UNAUTHORIZED USE. Please report any violations of the Terms to us at [email protected] We reserve the right to report any unauthorized use of the Sites to the appropriate authorities.