Finance Success Track
The First Tuition-Free Finance Skill Development Program of Its Kind
Our program is comprised of training lectures, technical assignments, investment case studies and interview and resume workshops. It is a comprehensive program for high school and college students to not only receive technical and soft skills training but also explore career opportunities in the finance industry.
Free training in advance skills like
Who Is The Program For?
- Freshman and sophomore college students interested in pursuing careers in finance
- Junior and senior high school students interested in learning about business
- Students looking to learn financial modeling and valuation skills
What Are The Requirements?
- Full-time student enrolled in a community college or four year university program
- High school students with strong academic performance or student athletes
- Submit application with resume
The Finance Success Track is a competitive, zero-tuition training program that introduces undergraduate students to careers in finance with technical and soft skills training.
Career Focus Areas
- Investment Banking
- Equity Research
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
4 Modules. 8 Chapters. 11 Lectures. 14 hours.
In the US, there are 7.5 million high school and college students from all backgrounds who lack quality business & finance education and access to meaningful & rewarding finance internship experiences.
Meet Your Instructor and Our Founder
Our mission is to build the most technically skilled investing community to narrow the inequality gap in education.
Mr. Romero has over a decade of professional finance experience. Prior to founding Romero Capital, a long/short equity fund, he served as senior instructor at the New York School of Finance and conducted financial training programs for corporate and individual clients across the U.S., Canada, and Germany.
Prior to his teaching career, Mr. Romero was an equity analyst and trader at Seven Points Capital, where he executed long and short equity strategies. He began his career at Credit Suisse as a Mergers & Acquisitions analyst in New York, where he acquired deal experience in the technology, industrial, and health care industries. He has also worked with start-ups in the food & beverage and education sectors.
Mr. Romero’s passion for teaching led him to found Romero Mentoring in 2016. He currently serves as head mentor and instructor and is educating the next generation of investment analysts. Mr. Romero holds a B.B.A. in Finance and Investments with a minor in Philosophy from Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business.
- Over a decade of professional finance and teaching experience
- Eight years designing and executing financial training programs
- Mentored over 700 university students and finance professionals
- Former hedge fund analyst and trader
- Former M&A investment banking analyst