Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps individuals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers investment banking training and internship programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance and consulting industry. Since 2016, Romero mentoring programs has helped hundreds of students begin their careers on Wall Street through our Analyst Prep and Associate Investment Banking Programs. Our graduates work at top-bulge bracket banks and consulting firms, including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, McKinsey, and many more.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic business development intern to assist our business development team in various projects. You will work directly with our Founder and CEO. As a business development intern, you will work on a wide range of initiatives, from market research and analysis to sales and partnership development. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain practical experience in the field of business development, working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential customers and partners
- Support the team in preparing sales presentations and proposals
- Must be result oriented, problem solver with an entrepreneurship spirit
- Assist in the development and execution of business development strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and insights
- Analyze sales data and provide insights to improve sales performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure consistency in messaging and alignment with company goals
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Must be a college Junior or Senior currently pursuing a degree in marketing, or a related field
- Must be a problem solver with an entrepreneurship spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Knowledge of business development principles and techniques
- Passionate about business development and interested in pursuing a career in the field
- Job Type: Part-time (can lead to a full-time opportunity based on performance)
- Duration: 8 weeks depending on performance
- Compensation: Commission based
- Work Location: Remote
- Growth opportunities available
- If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain practical experience in marketing and grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.