We offer leadership scholarships to outstanding college students to help offset the Analyst Prep Program cost. Students who receive our scholarships have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership, and teamwork while serving as active members on campus and in their communities.
- Enrolled full-time in a four-year university program
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Minimum GPA: 3.30
- Must complete the three-round interview process
How to Apply
Complete the scholarship application form below.Apply Now
Romero Mentoring Analyst Fellowship
Represent the Underrepresented
Through our Analyst Fellowship Program, we seek to make business education more accessible to talented, traditionally underrepresented students, with the goal of increasing diversity within the finance industry.
Fellowship recipients will be admitted into the Junior Analyst or Analyst Prep Program with tuition 100% covered.
Who is this for / Who should apply?
Outstanding, underrepresented students who have a strong academic track record and are pursuing a career in investment banking, equity research & trading, or asset management.
- High school junior and senior students
- College freshman and sophomore students
Low-Income Eligibility Requirements
- Annual household income at or below $40,000
- Applicant will be required to submit household’s most recent tax filings
Competitive candidates exhibit
- A drive to succeed as evidenced by academic achievement, professional experiences, and/or athletic involvement
- Leadership qualities, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to thrive in team environments
- High school junior or senior
- College freshman or sophomore
- Underrepresented student: Low-income, first-generation, or minority student
- While we do not have a strict GPA requirement, the median GPA of accepted students is 3.70
- Complete application including essay questions
- Submit one letter of recommendation