Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Over 350 students have completed our program, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are in a high growth phase and are looking for a Growth Strategist Intern to help execute our company’s go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious. Must be enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program. This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates who want exposure to start-ups, investing, and strategic planning. The team aims to make Romero Mentoring the next LinkedIn for college students pursuing careers in finance and investing.
Romero Mentoring’s Growth Strategists are half-entrepreneur, half-marketer.
This is an outstanding opportunity for high-achieving individuals who want to be part of a rapidly growing company that offers various paths for personal and professional development.
- Tasks will involve a mix of growth strategies, client interaction, reporting, and research
- Complete Romero Mentoring’s onboarding program and Growth Strategist training curriculum
- Promote and present the company’s comprehensive self-study finance program, the Business & Analyst Essentials Program
- Design and execute a go-to-market strategy on your university campus for our educational programs
- Actively engage with student clubs, campus referrals, and social media networks to introduce new students into the training program
- Work with said student clubs to understand their goals and needs around recruiting and the training of their membership base
- Monitor, optimize, and report the performance of your campaigns/initiatives regularly
- Assist with ongoing business development initiatives including, but not limited to, building client relations, conducting market research, and hosting informational webinars
Who we’re looking for:
- Proactive and driven individual with a self-motivated attitude; can wear many hats, ‘whatever it takes’ work ethic
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious personalities who want to help other students
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree (preferably in marketing, business, finance, or a related field)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience in financial services or consulting, performing business/financial analysis, financial modeling a plus
- Exceptional academic record
- Proficient use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in a start-up atmosphere with a dynamic, hands-on work environment
- Work under minimal management and supervision
- Marketing experience a plus but not required
- Salary: Paid (commission)
- Can lead to a full-time offer
- Significant growth potential
- Equity compensation