Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Over 300 students have completed our program, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are looking for an experienced Talent Placement Officer to help execute our company’s strategy. You will be responsible for the acquisition of B2B partnerships as well as job placement for our students. This is a great opportunity for a professional to make an impact on the future of our company. The ideal candidate would have HR recruiting experience in finance or a career service office within a business school department.
This is an outstanding opportunity for high-achieving individuals who want to be part of a rapidly growing company that offers various paths for personal and professional development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate partnerships with employers, including investment banks, hedge funds, private equity funds, and consulting firms
- Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with client groups to fully understand their objectives
- Help structure the revenue model for employers
- Advise on the design and functionalities of the Talent Portal
- Assist with job placement for our students
- Build and maintain relationships with school career centers and placement offices
- Track and manage full-time hiring data and report to founders on a regular basis
Who we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious personality who wants to help students succeed
- Ability to thrive in a start-up atmosphere with a dynamic, hands-on work environment
- HR recruiting experience in finance or a career service office within a business school department
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, with a driven and proactive attitude, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Work under minimal management and supervision
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a human resources related field)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in finance, investments, consulting, and or related fields
- Proven track record in building successful co-marketing initiatives with partners that produce compelling ROI
- Salary: Paid (competitive)
- If part-time, can lead to a full-time offer
- Bonus: Performance bonus available
- Equity compensation