Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Over 250 students have completed our program, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help execute our go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate must have at least three years of relevant digital marketing experience working in EdTech or a relevant space. This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates who excel in lean structures and want to be more involved in strategic planning and execution at a company.
The Digital Marketing Manager will oversee all aspects related to social media, email, and content marketing campaigns. We are looking for a high-energy, proactive, entrepreneurial and hungry individual who is not afraid of hard work to help improve, strategize, and execute our digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is interested in working in a start-up environment and has a strong understanding of business sales processes, digital marketing, operations, and business development.
- Build, manage and execute email and content marketing campaigns.
- Setting up content calendars, doing keyword research, competitor analysis, and optimizing the content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Best practices and SME for email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Identify target audience, help maintain/manage our email list databases for lead generation.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts and analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Handle logistics for marketing campaigns, creating assets, and publishing them to selected marketing channels after approval by the relevant strategists
- Present ideas for test campaigns, plan and run those campaigns and turn them into benchmarks for use by strategists.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform
- Hands-on experience with content management systems and in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- B2B/B2C marketing experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist
- High-level self-consciousness and ability to view problems from multiple perspectives
- Highly energetic and creative individual with experience building client relations and driving sales growth
- Proven track record of high performance and achieving results
- Has a passion for client relations and building businesses
- Start-up experience is not required, but the candidate must be open to working in a start-up environment
- 3 years minimum in EdTech in inbound/outbound sales role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Experience selling education products to the financial services industry is a plus
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative lead-generation abilities
- Self-motivated work ethic
- Job Type: Part-time (can lead to a full-time opportunity based on performance)
- Salary: $25 – $35 per hour
- Compensation: Up to 15% commission
- Work Location: Remote
- Growth opportunities available