Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers investment banking career programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one career mentoring programs. Over 300 students have completed our program, with over 95% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are looking for working professionals who are passionate about helping others. You will be responsible for helping our students realize their career dreams. This is a great opportunity for a professional to make an impact on the future of our company. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 years of professional experience.
This is an outstanding opportunity for high-achieving individuals who want to be part of a rapidly growing company that offers various paths for personal and professional development.
- Full-time role, 40 hours per week minimum
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with lead generating by recruiting top qualified candidates for our investment banking career program.
- Support applicants with email nurturing, follow ups emails, appointment confirmations and reminders.
- Monitoring and managing email inbox.
- Responsible for building our client prospecting list
- Maintain the program recruiter spreadsheet
- Assist with strategy and growing our company
- Client success
- Write guide and record how to
- Other adhoc task
Who we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious personality who wants to help students succeed
- Ability to thrive in a start-up atmosphere with a dynamic, hands-on work environment
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in finance, economics, or a related field)
- One years of analysis and financial modeling experience; Investment Banking or M&A experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirited and self-motivated
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Exceptional academic record
- Committed and proactive individual with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with corporate valuations and an understanding of third-party due diligence
- Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter, with a driven and positive attitude, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Work under minimal management and supervision
- Hourly rate based on experience (competitive)
- Full-time offer