Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps individuals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers investment banking training and internship programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance and consulting industry. Since 2016, Romero mentoring programs has helped hundreds of students begin their careers on Wall Street through our Analyst Prep and Associate Investment Banking Programs. Our graduates work at top-bulge bracket banks and consulting firms, including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, McKinsey, and many more.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
Our company is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative with a proven track record in education sales to join our team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new sales leads and opportunities for our education products and services. You will work directly with our Founder and CEO . You will play a key role in the growth and success of our company by working closely with our sales and marketing teams to develop and execute lead generation strategies.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation activities to identify new sales opportunities within the education market.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns to drive awareness and interest in our education products and services.
- Conduct research to understand the needs and challenges of potential customers in the education industry, and use this knowledge to tailor outreach and messaging.
- Qualify leads by conducting needs analysis and identifying decision makers and key influencers within the education organizations.
- Use Salesforce or other CRM software to track and manage leads, and to provide regular updates to the sales team on lead generation and qualification progress.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and other industry events to network and generate new leads.
- 2+ years of experience in education sales, with a proven track record of success in generating and qualifying leads.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with potential customers and work collaboratively with internal teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to identify new sales opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software, and proficiency in using sales and marketing tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, and SalesLoft.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, education, or a related field.
- If you are a results-driven, proactive Sales Development Representative with a passion for education and a proven track record in education sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Job Type: Part-time (can lead to a full-time opportunity based on performance)
- Compensation: Commission based and equity compensation
- Work Location: Remote
- Growth opportunities available
- If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to gain practical experience in marketing and grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.