Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Over 250 students have completed our program, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are seeking a high-energy, entrepreneurial, and passionate intern to join our Sales & Marketing team. The Remote Social Media / Marketing Intern will be reporting directly to the founders and Community Leaders. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in working in a high-growth start-up, has a basic understanding of business, social media marketing, operations, and business development. Works well under pressure, is attentive to detail, has excellent verbal and communication skills, is organized, and has the ability to multitask. This opportunity can lead to a full-time job offer.
What you’ll learn
The Social Media / Marketing Intern will learn how to run more impactful, measurable marketing campaigns. You will learn about our career program offerings and value proposition. You will work with our social media and email platforms to deploy and promote marketing campaigns. Most importantly, you’ll learn how marketing strategies grow a business’s top line in real-time.
· Social media design (Research/understand niche; develop a social media strategy)
· Design social media graphics with strategy in mind
· Review, optimize and manage postings (Instagram and LinkedIn)
· Engage, respond, and promote business through social media (Develop a quick introduction to the business and message potential clients)
· Schedule social media posts on all social media accounts
· Create notes on all accounts explaining social media focus/strategy for the week
· Design and execute marketing campaigns to our target audience
· Friday audits (Double checking all social media posts that are scheduled)
· Monthly Reports (Analyze digital metrics for each account and create a strategy for the next month)
· At least 1 year of relevant experience
· Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing
· Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
· Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Exceptional ability to manage details with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
· Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
· Knowledge of email marketing applications
· Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Stipend: Internship stipend + bonus based on performance
· Bonus: Performance-based bonus available
· Location: Remote
· Hours: Part-time, 10-15 hours per week