Who We Are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Hundreds of students have completed our programs, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About The Position:
We are looking for an experienced high-energy, entrepreneurial, and passionate Social Media Marketing Manger to join our Sales & Marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the founders and Community Leaders. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in working in a high-growth start-up, has a basic understanding of business, social media marketing, operations, and business development. Works well under pressure, is attentive to detail, has excellent verbal and communication skills, is organized, and has the ability to multitask. This opportunity can lead to a full-time job offer.
What you’ll learn
You will learn about our career program offerings and value proposition. You will work with our social media and email platforms to deploy and promote marketing campaigns. Most importantly, you’ll learn how marketing strategies grow a business’s top line in real-time.
- Build, manage and execute social media strategies to grow our audience
- Design social media graphics with strategy in mind
- Review, optimize and manage postings (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Engage, respond, and promote our education products through social media (Develop a quick introduction to the business and message potential clients)
- Schedule social media posts on all social media accounts
- Create notes on all accounts explaining social media focus/strategy for the week
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to our target audience
- Friday audits (Double checking all social media posts that are scheduled)
- Monthly Reports (Analyze digital metrics for each account and create a strategy for the next month)
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA a plus in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- At least 3 year of relevant experience in EdTech or SaaS company
- Experience selling education products to the financial services industry is a plus
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Job Type: Part-time (can lead to a full-time opportunity based on performance)
- Compensation: Equity and up to 10% commission
- Work Location: Remote
- Growth opportunities available