Who we are:
Romero Mentoring (“The Company”) helps students and professionals start their dream careers in finance. The Company offers career mentoring programs to students and professionals who want to break into the finance and consulting industry. We have been in operation since 2016, delivering one-on-one finance career mentoring programs. Hundreds of students have completed our programs, with over 90% of them having received full-time job offers from top banks and consulting firms. Our successful training and mentoring formula is a new and better learning experience for students.
We are a purpose and mission-driven team that helps students and professionals achieve their career goals. Our organization is made up of entrepreneurial, strategic, action-oriented individuals who are not afraid of hard work and have a passion for reshaping the future of higher education.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager with a record of success in finding and managing key partnerships to drive brand presence, leads, and new customers. You will be responsible for expanding existing partnerships, and finding, onboarding, and managing new strategic relationships to drive substantial revenue and demand. You will report directly to our Founder, and work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams in order to meet your objectives and drive partner engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Secure and build partnership relations with employers within our target category i.e Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, and Tech firms among others.
- Manage and maintain partnerships relations to drive significant revenue growth
- Prospect, connect, and schedule demo calls with potential partners
- Establish KPIs internally and with partners, and analyze and track results
- Oversee the strategy and implementation of partner marketing initiatives, working with relevant teams internally, including sales, business development, talent demand, and product marketing
- Drive partner engagement by understanding each partner type’s motivation and goals, and finding scalable ways to regularly engage and excite partners
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services
Who we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate would have 2+ years’ of experience in partner marketing, recruiting or headhunting background with focus in the financial services and hedge fund space
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and ambitious personality who is not afraid of hard work
- Confident in defining, owning, and reporting results on marketing initiatives
- High-level discipline, self-consciousness and ability to view problems from multiple perspectives
- Goal-oriented and extremely detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently and function well with little direction
- Startup experience is not required, but candidate must be open to working in a startup environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA a plus (preferably in finance, economics, or a related field)
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in finance, investments, consulting, and or related fields
- Proven track record in building successful co-marketing initiatives with partners that produce compelling ROI
- Job Type: Part-time (can lead to a full-time opportunity based on performance)
- Compensation: Equity and up to 10% commission
- Work Location: Remote
- Growth opportunities available